I haven't disappeared!
I've been meaning to update you all. Life is full and busy and podcasting has had to take a backseat. The brief lowdown:
- May saw me sick with two colds, a mystery sore throat, planning/building a chicken coop/run (with lots of digging!) and travelling with family.
- June saw me with a sinus infection & hayfever & mild cold. Also very busy with my two sons' last month of school (crazy amount of activities), and then they were home for the summer.
- July so far has me home with my boys during the day, during the week.
- Plus, as of early June, we now have chickens, who also keep me busy. My day starts around 7 or 7:30am and doesn't let me have time to myself until around 9:30pm. I barely have energy for knitting or reading or writing, let alone podcasting. Argh.
- I've started a new screenplay writing course, as I really need to finish my script, so that's going to take up the little evening time I have.
So what does this mean for the podcast over the next month or two? I'm hoping to be able to record a show soon, even if I have to do it over two or three evenings to make the time workable. The 1-year anniversary show is also looming on the horizon, at the end of this month. I know things will lighten up come mid-September, but I do want to get some shows out before then.
I'm sorry for being quiet - life gets in the way of podcasting, but then, I need to be able to live fully to have content for the podcast! Funny that :-)
I hope you all are having a great summer so far, and perhaps will be participating in the Ravellenic (!!) events.