In today’s episode, I have an interview with fellow knitter and seamstress extraordinaire Miso Crafty Knits. “In the Kitchen” brings you a bunless burger recipe. And I’ll share my newfound respect for the Dowsing Rod, in “The Pagan Corner”.
- Twisted River Clayworks (Etsy seller)
- Chocolate Zucchini loaf/cupcakes (at AllRecipes.com)
- Go Into The Story (screenwriting site), with Scott Myers
The Knitter's Needles:
- Miso Crafty Knits (Esty seller)
- Sundara Yarns
- The Plucky Knitter
- Squoosh Fiber Arts
In the Kitchen:
- Bunless Burger recipe (at my personal blog)
The Pagan Corner:
- Doswing Rods
- 3 Blind Mice, "Emily has Compassion Fatigue"
- Caladonix, "The Water is Wide"
To win the craft project bag and yarn below, please leave a comment with a name/contact info (Ravelry ID is often best) in the shownotes.
The project bag by Miso Crafty Knits:
Yarn choices for giveaway - left to right - The Plucky Knitter "Grand Central Station" (semi-solid shades of light and dark wheat gold), Squoosh "Bluebird" (medium-pale smokey demin blue), Sundara Yarn "End of Day" (deep orange with undertones of egg yolk yellow).