- Enter to win Vesper Sock yarn or undyed spinning fiber on this episode's show notes - deadline 9pm Pacific, November 28th, 2011.
- The Pagan Knitter Ravelry group
- Elphaba Pullover, by Mary Annarella
- Yarn: The Sanguine Gryphon, Bugga!, Blue Metalmark colourway (Ravelry Link)
- Rae scarf, by Jane Richmond
- Yarn: Tanis Fiber Arts, Purple Label Sock (80/10/10 Merino/cashmere/nylon), in "Autumn Sun" colourway. (Ravelry link)
- Secret project - will reveal in a future episode.
- Westknits Mystery Shawl KAL 2011 (<-- Ravelry Link), by Stephen West.
- Yarn: The Sanguine Gryphon, Bugga!, Milkweed Beetle, Adonis Butterfly, Southern Stinkbug colourways.(Ravelry Link) (my Ravelry project page for this)
- Thermis Cowl (Sand & Sea Cowl on my projects page), by Kris Knits
- Yarn: Gaia's Colours Fibre Arts, Heithrun DK (80/10/10 merino/cashmere/nylon), my own hand-dyed, in "Mere-Ama" colourway, with two Sand-dollar buttons I picked up in Tofino, BC during my visit to Ellie of Knits by the Sea.
- Pop Star socks, no pattern, just basic toe-up stockinette socks.
- Yarn: Knitterly Things, Vesper Sock (100% SW Merino, 2ply), in "Pop Star" colourway. (Ravelry link)
Photo/details of spinning fibre to follow shortly.
The Pagan Corner:
- An essay about Samhain/All Hallow's Eve.