Shownotes for episode 9:
- Enter to win a skein of Vesper sock yarn or undyed spinning fibre at the shownotes for Episode 8.
- QED - 100% Blue-faced Leicester wool, worsted weight, by The Sanguine Gryphon (Ravelry link to QED)
- Big Blue - 100% Blue-faced Leicester wool, chunky/aran weight, by Fleece Artist (Ravelry link)
- Coastal Knits, a pattern book by Alana Dakos and Hannah Fettig.
- Some of my recipes (at my personal blog):
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Cauliflower/Potato/Leek Soup (known around my house as "white soup" - good way to get kids to eat veggies :-)
- Chili con Carne
- Lucy Maud Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables series, Emily of New Moon triology)
- Bill Richardson, CBC radio personality, author of the Bachelor Brothers' Bed & Breakfast, Bachelor Brothers' Bed & Breakfast Pillow Book, & Bachelor Brothers' Bedtime Companion (all available on Amazon.com).
- Michael Ondaantje, author of Annil's Ghost and The English Patient.
- Music (two of my favourite songs lately):
"Turning Tables", sung by Holly Holiday (played by guest Gwyneth Paltrow), in the TV show Glee.