Show notes for Episode 5:
- enter to win Everything Old Em yarn or fiber on the post for Episode 4's show notes - deadline 9pm Pacific, September 28th, 2011.
- The Pagan Knitter Ravelry group
- The Pagan-friendly Swap group on Ravelry
- Knit 1, Heart Too video podcast (mentioned me!)
- Elphaba Pullover (<-- Ravelry Link only), by Mary Annarella
- Yarn: The Sanguine Gryphon, Bugga!, Blue Metalmark colourway (Ravelry Link)
- Westknits Mystery Shawl KAL 2011 (<-- Ravelry Link), by Stephen West.
- Yarn: The Sanguine Gryphon, Bugga!, Milkweed Beetle, Adonis Butterfly, Southern Stinkbug colourways.(Ravelry Link) (my Ravelry project page for this)
- #07 Red Brick Road Socks, (on my project page) by Wendy D. Johnson/WendyKnits (Ravelry Link)
- Yarn: The Sanguine Gryphon, Skinny Bugga!, Giant Stick Insect colourway (Ravelry Link)
- Sunnyside Cardigan (on my project page as “Last Minute Cardigan”), by Tanis Lavallee,
- Yarn: Blue Label sock yarn (80/20 SW merino/nylon) in the ice blue semi-solid “Frost” colourway (January 2011 club colourway).
- Honey Cowl (Earl Grey with Honey Cowl, on my projects page - no photo of finished project yet), designed by Ann Maria for Madelinetosh (free pattern available on the Madelinetosh site)
- Yarn: Madelinetosh 80/10/10 MCN worsted (2 + skeins) - usually available at the Madelinetosh's Etsy store, or through Ravelry destash.
- Diana Gabaldon (author of the Outlander series)
- The Outlander group on Ravelry (I am part of this group - a lovely, chatty bunch :-)
- Tori Amos (NPR "first listen" of "Night of Hunters")
- An essay about Harvest Home, or the Autumn Equinox.