Show notes for episode 3:
- Winners of the Bugga! yarn contest (yes, there are two) are: SheilaD37 (post #10) and Teo (post #41). I'll contact you asap to get your mailing details.
- Complex Texture, a Victoria knitting videocast.
- St. Ann's Academy
- Q'ente Textile Restoration Society
- Everything Old Em
- Let's Knit yarn shop (Port Alberni, BC), run by Jennie.
- Knits by the Sea yarn shop (Tofino, BC), run by Ellie.
- Chestermans Beach, near Tofino, BC.
One skein of True Blue sock yarn - 80% Superwash BFL wool (blue-faced leicester) & 20% Nylon, in the Peacock colourway.
Or one braid of Falkland Wool - 4 ounces in the Peonies colourway.
**Please note, the second part of Episode 4 (Eyes & Ears and The Pagan Corner) will be delayed and included as a part of Episode 5, coming next week. I have just added a brief post here. Thanks!**